This course is designed for students with previous NetScaler experience, and best suited for individuals who will be deploying NetScaler Management and Analytics System (MAS) to administer a Citrix NetScaler environment or optimize NetScaler-managed application delivery traffic.
Students will learn the skills required to deploy and utilize the NetScaler Management and Analytics System including the ability to manage multiple NetScaler platforms centrally, orchestrate configuration changes, report on transactions passing through the NetScaler environment, visualize infrastructure, and plan expansions.
Students will also learn the skills required to implement features including Caching, Frontend Optimization, NetScaler Web logging, and TCP/HTTP optimization to optimize traffic managed by a NetScaler environment. At the end of the course, students will be able to automate and manage network services for scale-out application architectures with the Citrix NetScaler Management and Analytics System and optimize NetScaler-managed application delivery traffic.
Students interested in learning the skills required to deploy NetScaler Management and Analytics System (MAS) to administer a Citrix NetScaler environment or optimize NetScaler-managed application delivery traffic.
- Implementers / Engineers
Recommended prerequisite courses:
CNS-102 NetScaler Overview and CNS-220 Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Traffic Management
Citrix also recommends an understanding of the following concepts and technologies:
- Functionalities and capabilities of Citrix NetScaler
- Use of NetScaler traffic management features
- Basic Networking
- Windows and Linux Server administration
- Web Services
- Use of 3rd party Network Management tools
- NetScaler MAS Introduction and Configuration
- Using NetScaler MAS to Manage and Monitor NetScalers
- Using NetScaler MAS to Manage NetScaler configurations
- MAS analytics
- Frontend Optimization
- TCP/HTTP optimization
- NetScaler Web Logging
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Manage multiple NetScaler platforms centrally
- Orchestrate configuration changes
- Report on transactions passing through the NetScaler environment
- Visualize infrastructure and plan expansion
As part of this course, students will receive the following materials:
- Access to a lab environment for the duration of the course
- Lab exercise guide
- Access to final course deliverables once the course is available in general availability including copies of all official materials presented by the instructor with additional notes and references as well as videos with experts throughout Citrix around course topics and lab exercises