Learn about Microsoft 365 Tenant and Service Management, including how to plan, manage, and customize your organization’s Microsoft 365 tenant and services.
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan their Microsoft 365 on-premises infrastructure
- Plan their identity and authentication solution
- Plan and configure their Microsoft 365 experience
- Leverage Microsoft’s FastTrack and partner services
- Implement their domain services
- Configure their Microsoft 365 tenant roles
- Manage their Microsoft 365 tenant health and services
Module 1: Designing your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Planning a Microsoft 365 On-premises infrastructure
- Planning Your Identity and Authentication Solution
Module 2: Configuring your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Planning your Microsoft 365 Experience
- Configuring your Microsoft 365 Experience
- Leveraging FastTrack and Partner Services
- Implementing Your Domain Services
Module 3: Managing your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Configuring Tenant Roles
- Managing Tenant Health and Services
Module 4: Hands-On Lab
Lab: Microsoft 365 Tenant and Service Management
- Exercise 1: Set up a Microsoft 365 trial tenant
- Exercise 2: Managing Microsoft 365 users, groups, and administration
- Exercise 3: Configuring Rights Management and compliance
- Exercise 4: Monitor and troubleshoot Microsoft 365
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.