Ideal for those giving stand-up presentations, pitches, conferences, briefings and other formal speaking situations.
- Find your presenting style.
- Use the 5 Ps of dynamic presentations.
- Express yourself with confidence and conviction.
- Prepare physically and vocally.
- Structure creative and memorable presentations.
- Field hostile questions.
Outline – The course will give you an insight to:
- Essential factors for powerful presentations.
- Devising the presentation.
- Preparing your physical self: relaxation and voice exercises.
- Presenting with purpose.
- Speaking with conviction.
- Preparing under pressure.
- Handling questions.
- Speaking with feeling.
During the course you will have the opportunity to work with your personal challenges and the instructor will provide you with an analysis of your strengths and areas that need improvement. By receiving both individual feedback and video feedback you will get a chance to watch your own performance and consolidate learning points.
- Creative content: How to make your material more creative, relevant and exciting to your audience
- Powerpoint: Powerpoint in a visual and creative way. How to use powerpoint in business presentations and a sneak peek at visual alternatives.
- Nerves, presence and passion: How do you handle nerves? How do you achieve presence? How do you use your breaks, passion and personality in your presentation?
- Feedback and Video: Throughout the course you will be filmed several times. It will give you the opportunity to see yourself in action and receive visual feedback. You will get useful feedback from the other participants and the instructor.
- Body Language: Physical preperation and improvement of your body language by using theater techniques. You will get constructive feedback throughout course.
- Voice coaching and breathing: How to improve your voice so you can create the desired energy. Breathing techniques.
- Confidence and convincing: Techniques and focus on how you will get more confidence and a more convincing appearance.
- Spontaneous communication: What is spontaneous communication? Tips for preparing under time pressure.
- Planning and structuring: Preparation techniques. How to prepare and structure a presentation as good as possible?