Dette kursus er tiltænkt ServiceNow administrators og konsulenter, der vedligeholder ServiceNow-systemet, og har omkring 6 til 12 måneder erfaring med dette – og som i øvrigt har gennemgået System Administrator Foundation-kurset (med bestået certificering).
About the course
The course teaches attendees about administering a ServiceNow system, fine-tuning features based on organizational needs and how to automate more processes. This two-day course provides handson practice for implementing new workflows and changing system settings.
Best practices around a core set of ServiceNow applications are detailed and applied to course work. Attendees implement workflows and system enhancements to a ServiceNow system that has been in production for approximately six to 12 months.
A combination of course content and lab work helps attendees learn to:
- Capture class work in Update Sets to understand their purpose and movement
- Define Reference Qualifiers that direct the right data to the right users at the right time
- Learn how access to data is controlled within the framework of ServiceNow Contextual Security
- Implement new workflows that use a variety of activities to understand how records are generated from workflows
- Coordinate service catalog elements, including user criteria, cart controls, and variables
- Create a Record Producer
- Define and use a database view as a report source, consider performance Best Practices, and try security controls that apply to reporting
- Implement a Web Services SOAP integration and learn about the possible data paths into ServiceNow
- Set system controls that direct the right data to the right users at the right time
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for ServiceNow administrators and consultants who maintain ServiceNow systems – in production for approximately six to 12 months – and who have successfully passed the System Administration certification.
- Certified System Administrator
- Scripting in ServiceNow is highly recommended
Please note that the certification is not encluded, but shall be book directly to ServiceNow. You will be informed at the course about how to do so.