Note this class is delivered using electronic books ONLY; you will either need one of the following to complete this course: one 23\" monitor, two smaller monitors, an android tablet or an IOS tablet in order to see the manual and execute the lab. No printed material will be provided with this class. You will receive a redemption code with instructions on how to download the eBook no later than 3 days before the class is scheduled to start. Please ensure this is complete before the class starts.
System administrators and consultants responsible for customizing vCenter Operations Manager to expand from the vSphere user interface to a customized environment
Knowledge from the vCenter Operations Manager: Analyze and Predict course, including:
- Installing and configuring basic settings in vCenter Operations Manager
- Logging in and using the vSphere user interface of vCenter Operations Manager
- Identifying the difference between badges and metrics
- Identify the capabilities of adapters, their use cases, availability, and installation.
- Describe super metrics, attributes, attribute packages, and object tagging.
- Manage user access to the Custom UI of VMware vCenter Operations Manager.
- Work with smart alerts and custom alert notification.
- Use custom dashboards to build specific views for operations and application monitoring.